Sunday, January 21, 2018

Chapter 1 and 2

1. At this point, what do you know and what is your opinion of Daisy?

So far we know that Daisy is very smart, funny, unforgettable, and outgoing. She is married to Tom and has a daughter named Pammy. She wants Pammy to be a "beautiful fool" which means what it sounds like. She wants Pammy to be smart but not to know everything like she does. I think Daisy is sorta crazy and could be a better mom towards Pammy. But I don't know much about her yet so I can't really say she is a bad or good person. 

2. Do you think Tom will leave Daisy for Myrtle? Support your answer.

  
I don't think Tom will leave Daisy for Myrtle. I think Tom is in love with Daisy although he is having an affair with Myrtle. I think Myrtle wants Tom to leave Daisy for her. But Tom won't because he still is in love with Daisy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment